Christopher Lewis was born in Los Angeles, attended schools in California
and New York before graduating with a degree in Cinema from the University of
He has worked in radio as an ANNOUNCER and DISC-JOCKEY at several
stations in Southern California, including KUSC in Los Angeles, KIST in Santa
Barbara and KOVA in Ojai, and most recently from 1999 until its sale in 2009, at KWXY in Palm Springs.
Christopher wrote his first motion picture film script in 1969, a television
Movie of the Week for ABC. "All The Kind Strangers" starred Stacy Keach, Samantha Eggar, Robbie Benson and John Savage.
He has been a television NEWS REPORTER for the ABC affiliate KTUL-TV in
Tulsa, Oklahoma, then joined the CBS affiliate KOTV as the CO-HOST and
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER of the popular "PM Magazine" series. Later, he launched their daily, live "Afternoon" series.
From 1985 through 1987, he (with his wife, Linda and Tulsa-based United
Home Video) formed United Entertainment Pictures where he WROTE, CO-PRODUCED and DIRECTED the first feature length motion pictures made especially for Home Video release.
He later CO-WROTE, DIRECTED and CO-PRODUCED "The Raven Red Kiss-Off", a Dan Turner, Hollywood Detective Movie of the Week broadcast on Fox Television Stations.
He and Linda WROTE, HOSTED and DIRECTED the ACE-nominated television
travel series "Side by Side" for The Nashville Network.
Since 1991 he has WRITTEN, CO-PRODUCED and DIRECTED various projects through TEG, including:
- The National Education Film & Video Festival award-winning documentary series,
American Traditions, for TEG Home Video and seen on PBS.
- Cars on Route 66, A Journey Down Route 66, Route 66 Revisited and Route 66 Turns 75, the four best-selling, definitive videos on America most famous highway, for TEG Home Video, PBS.
- Bob Wills and the History of Western Swing Music, a music documentary for Liberty-VCI Home Video.
- Sourdough, Beefsteak & Beans, a Red Steagall cowboy music and poetry television special for the Americana Television Network
- Roger Miller - King of the Road, a Biography for White Star Home Video.
- Hauntings Across America, broadcast on The Learning Channel, and "Haunted Places", both ghostly one-hour documentaries for TEG Video and Sci-Fi Channel England.
- Truckin'’, an hour documentary on the trucking industry, TEG Video & PBS, 1998.
- The Grand Tour, Line Producer, documentary series for A&E, 1997-1998
Empires Of Industry, Line Producer, documentary series for History Channel, 1997-1998
- Tales From The Rockies, Line Producer, documentary series for History Channel, 2000
- The Psychic Connection an hour documentary, TEG Video, 1998
- The Greatest Miracles, three part documentary series, TEG Video, 1997
- Fabulous Trolleys, one-hour documentary, TEG Video, 1999
- Cowboy, the Legend-the Legacy, music entertainment special, PBS, 2001
- A Taste of the Islands, Producer/Director, cooking show for Food Channel, 1998
- American History for Kids, documentary series for Landmark Media.
- The History of Transportation, 2004, for Discovery Learning.
- 20th Century Presidents, documentary series for Landmark Media.
- Eco=Kids, Eco=Kids Explore & iGeneration, fourteen programs on conservation and higher education, for Landmark Media.
Check out video clips on our Youtube channel; Youtube.com/CLewis8144
Call or Contact Us Today